27. prosince 2017
The most unpleasant hotel experience in Thailand
* The staff was not comfortable, did not see any smile for a full time, quite the opposite, as if I were a problem customer;
* Personnel does not speak a lot of languages, but a little bit of English but not Russian. If I wanted to clarify the information, it was called to someone who better spoke English.
* After booking, I exchanged cheaper rooms, the property promised to pay the difference when I arrived, but the situation turned out to be much more complicated. I had to fight my money online, and I received cash at the checkout night, 10404 THB, some of it would have been the entire vacation budget.
* The stairs were steep and narrow; on the third floor, the knees were scared; they would say that overcoming the suitcases was very difficult;
* The description of the website was not in line with reality, for example, there was no hair dryer, minibar, slippers and various other outdoor gadgets, but there was no coffee or sugar that was found in other Thai hotels (it was my third trip to Thailand), there was a shower hose in the shower room short that reaches the average person up only half the abdomen, does not reach downwards.
* Bed linen was changed only when I mentioned it at the reception desk, that is, two days before departure (I stayed at the hotel for 15 nights), otherwise the cleaner only went to the living room floor of the cloth.
* Breakfast was limited, coffee was only one cup and did not get. The breakfast was in the reception room, which had three small tables, two chairs on each table, and when there were more than six injectors in the stomach, some were uncomfortable to eat on the couch, and when there were more dining tables at once, they had to wait.